Monday, January 3, 2011

Heroin + Mac & Cheese = WTF?


Police in Portland, Oregon recently found over 4 pounds of heroin hidden in boxes of food in a drug dealer's home. This story would not have caught my eye were it not for the fact that some of the heroin was hidden in boxes of macaroni and cheese. It's not my job to tell people not to do drugs, but I do feel a responsibility to chastise these irresponsible individuals for tainting perfectly good macaroni and cheese with heroin. I don't even like it when people put peas or broccoli or mini hot dogs in mac and cheese, so hearing about someone contaminating this delicious food with an illegal drug (and not just any illegal drug, but one of the sketchiest ones out there) truly hurt my soul. Shame on you, Flavio Meza. Shame on you.

Read the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment